- Keep track of your child's school items and activity fees.
- Receive email notifications of new fees or items available for purchase.
- Check your account history and view and print receipts.
- Pay for school fees anytime, anywhere, with a simple click.
- Manage all students in a household from one location.
Supported methods of payment
For safety and efficiency, your school district requests all payments be made through SchoolCash Online to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools.
Through SchoolCash Online, parents can pay for activity fees, field trips, yearbooks, spirit wear, athletic fees, and more. Our schools also use SchoolCash Online for permission and acknowledgement forms, which are not tied to payments.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. This page provides step-by-step instructions.
Click here to jump to the SchoolCash Online site for your school district.
Need to register?
Follow the instructions below. If you need help, the Parent Help Desk for SchoolCash Online contains an FAQ and troubleshooting information.
How to create an account
- Go to your district's SchoolCash Online site and click Register.
- Type your first name, last name, and email address, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Select YES to receive email notifications. You will not receive any marketing emails. Selecting YES enables the system to send you fee notifications.
- SchoolCash Online will send you a registration confirmation email. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
How to add a student to your account
- Sign in to SchoolCash Online through your district's SchoolCash Online site.
- From the menu at the top of the page, navigate to MY ACCOUNT.
- From the dropdown menu, select My Students.
- Click to add a student.
- Type in your School Board Name.
- Select your school name from the list.
- Enter student details. The system is fully secure, with PCI certification.
- Click Confirm.
You may add up to eight students on your profile.
How to make a payment or complete a form
- You will be able to view any available items or forms attached to your students that are set up on your account.
- Select the item which you would like to purchase/complete and click "Add to Cart."
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, select "Check Out".
You can pay or submit a form for multiple students' items in one checkout.