- Receive email notifications of new items available for purchase.
- Pay for school fees and items anytime, anywhere, with a simple click.
- Manage all students in a household from one location.
- Check your account history and view and print receipts.
Supported methods of payment
Integration with MealManage
SchoolCash Online is integrated with MealManage for managing meal funds. You can add funds, check your balance, and review purchase history through your SchoolCash Online account.
For safety and efficiency, your school district encourages parents to pay for school fees and items through SchoolCash Online to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools.
Through SchoolCash Online, parents can pay for meals, field trips, yearbooks, school clothing, activity and athletic fees, and more. Our schools also use SchoolCash Online for permission and acknowledgement forms, which are not tied to payments.SchoolCash Online is integrated with MealManage for school lunches and meals. Through your SchoolCash Online account, you can add funds for food orders, check your balance, and schedule recurring payments.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. This page provides step-by-step instructions.
Click here to jump to the SchoolCash Online site for your school district.
Need to register?
Follow the instructions below. If you need help, the Parent Help Desk for SchoolCash Online contains an FAQ and troubleshooting information.
How to create an account
- Go to your district's SchoolCash Online site and click Register. You can set a default language at the bottom of the SchoolCash Online site.
- Type your first name, last name, and email address, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Select YES to receive email notifications. You will not receive any marketing emails. Selecting YES enables the system to send you notifications about school fees and items.
- SchoolCash Online will send you a registration confirmation email. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
How to add a student to your account
- Sign in to SchoolCash Online through your district's SchoolCash Online site.
- From the menu at the top of the page, navigate to MY ACCOUNT.
- From the dropdown menu, select My Students.
- Click to add a student.
- Type in your School Board Name.
- Select your school name from the list.
- Enter student details. The system is fully secure, with PCI certification.
- Click Confirm.
You may add up to eight students on your profile.
How to make a payment or complete a form
- You will be able to view any available items or forms attached to your students that are set up on your account.
- Select the item which you would like to purchase/complete and click "Add to Cart."
- Once you have finished adding items to your cart, click "Continue".
You can pay or submit a form for multiple students' items in one checkout.